Make payments with Mobiel Bankieren from ABN AMRO
• If your device supports Fingerprint, you can now also log in and do your banking using your fingerprint. This works for all transfers needing your identification code.
• If you have a new address, email address or telephone number, you can easily update your details in the app.
• We have improved the 'Manage' menu. All options are organised by topic, making it easy for you to find what you need.
• You can now also unblock your blocked debit card.
• A few functional improvements and bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.